Membership into our Intermediate Fencing Program is for fencers competing in national and international tournaments. The goal of the program is to attend a Division I or III College or University. Fencers are required to use their own equipment during practice and competition.
An assessment for placement into our intermediate program is required. The cost of the assessment is credited towards annual memberships. To schedule an assessment, please visit: https://www.celerityfencing.com/coach-scheduling/written-practical-assessment
10% sibling discount is available for this package.
All members must complete registration forms by visiting: https://www.celerityfencing.com/store-policy
FOUNDERS: Intermediate Fencing Membership (1 Month) Founders
- Three (3) Group Fencing Classes Each Week (Footwork, Tactics, Strategy, Techniques)
- Two (2) Private Fencing Lesson Per Week (Foil or Epee) Depending on Coach's Availability. Coaches may be out due to travel, illiness, leave, or other factors outside of our control.
- Two (2) Group Agility, Strength, and Conditioning Classes Per Week
- Two (2) Private Physical Training Lessons Per Week
- Bouting (In-House)
- Coaching at Capital Clash SYC
- Team Apparel (T-Shirt)
This is a one year membership. Pricing reflects amount billed each month. If you cancel before a full 12 months, you are legally bound and agree to pay the cost of 1 month's membership and the cost of the team apparel.
Celerity Fencing Academy reserves the right to cancel a class or camp if there are not enough fencers signed up for the class or camp. If a class or camp is cancelled, anyone who has already paid for the class or camp will have their money refunded in full.
In addition, activities on a particular day may be cancelled due to inclement weather, illness, or other unexpected circumstances. If a class is cancelled, the current session will be extended to make up for the cancellation.