Membership into our Advanced Fencing Program requires prior approval by a panel of our coaches. Advanced membership is for fencers competing in national and international tournaments. The goal of the program is to attend a Division I College or University. Fencers are required to use their own equipment during practice and competition.
An assessment for placement into our Advanced program is required. The cost of the assessment is credited towards annual memberships. To schedule an assessment, please visit: https://www.celerityfencing.com/coach-scheduling/written-practical-assessment
In order to be selected for membership into our Advanced Program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must obtain recommendation from a Celerity Fencing Academy Coach
- Candidate must exhibit good sportsmanship and ability to work well in a team environment
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to overcome failure and adversity
- Candidate must demonstrate respect for coach and other officials
- Candidate must demonstrate respect for property
In addition, once accepted, the candidate must maintain a Grade Point Average of at least 3.2 to remain in the program.
10% sibling discount is available for this package.
All members must complete registration forms by visiting: https://www.celerityfencing.com/store-policy
FOUNDERS: Advanced Fencing Membership (1 Month) (Founders)
- Three (3) Group Fencing Classes Each Week (Tactics, Strategies, and Techniques)
- Three Fencing Private Lessons Per Each Week (Foil or Epee) - NOTE Depends on coach availability. Coach may not be available due to illiness, traffic, travel to tournaments, or other issues outside of our control.
- Two (2) Group Agility, Strength, and Conditioning Classes Per Week
- Two (2) Private Physical Training Lessons Per Week
- Bouting (In-House)
- Coaching 1 Event at Summer Nationals/July Challenge
- Professional Photographs and Video at 1 Summer Nationals
- Team Apparel (T-Shirt and Hoodie)
This is a one year membership. Pricing reflects amount billed each month. If you cancel before a full 12 months, you are legally bound and agree to pay the cost of 1 month's membership and the cost of the team apparel.
Celerity Fencing Academy reserves the right to cancel a class or camp if there are not enough fencers signed up for the class or camp. If a class or camp is cancelled, anyone who has already paid for the class or camp will have their money refunded in full.
In addition, activities on a particular day may be cancelled due to inclement weather, illness, or other unexpected circumstances. If a class is cancelled, the current session will be extended to make up for the cancellation.